Wednesday 26 June 2013

Yeezus - Kanye West [Album-2013]


Kanye West's new album 'Yeezus' dissapoints. WE WANT [or atleast I do] want the old school Kanye     back. Why would you want to expirement at something you're so good at?
Is he trying to be a hipster? I guess so. Kanye and Eminem and at time Drake are the only great rappers currently and you don't expect Kanye to fuck up so bad. I heard the album yesterday and I was like 'what the fuck'. WHY? WHY KANYE WHY? I knew something was up when Daft Punk were revealed producers. Dissapointed in their new album as well.
Only song I like from 'Yeezus' is 'Black Skinhead' Well, year of dissapointing albums for me.
Pitchfork, Rolling stone and almost every other critic is rating this new album heavily but I personally don't like experimenting so I would rate it a 3.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment